Go inside the worlds of art, fashion, design, and lifestyle.
Continuing our “In The Bag” series is ArtBinder founder Alexandra Chemla. Girlfriend’s got a lot to do during the fairs as many of the gallerists in Miami use ArtBinder applications to showcase their inventory for prospective clients. Her must-pack items are all about being chic, comfortable, client-ready, and wired-in while on-the-go. After interviewing Chemla for our winter 2013 Luxury Issue (out next week in Miami) we asked her to list the 10 items she won’t leave behind. We should also mention that Chemla is hosting Whitewall’s winter issue debut and Whitewallmag.com’s new beta version launch event on Tuesday, December 4 at the Delano Beach Club. If you’re there, you may just see her in one of these pieces.
1. iPad and iPad accessories – I always bring lots of extras for my clients
2. Alison Lou stacking rings
3. Moroccan Oil
4. Pierre Hardy Metal Trimmed Neoprene and Leather Sandals
5. Repetto Ballerina Flats
6. Jean Jacket – this one is by Rag and Bone
7. On-the-go 4G wifi card by Clear
8. Phillip Lim 3.1 31 Hour Bag
9. The Row leather-wrapped round frame sunglasses
10. Several pairs of Avenue Montaigne pants